- Regional reporting line
- Global company
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational company with a strong presence in the SEA region.
- Direct a variety of tax-related activities in accordance with the overall tax strategy to ensure that the organisation meets its tax obligations and objectives. These activities may include: tax planning; research; compliance; tax submissions, reporting and filings; auditing; and communicating with external tax agencies.
- Take the lead in managing tax audit process and timely engage relevant stakeholders including consultants to support the process including data collection and timely escalation of issues to relevant stakeholders
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and advisers (for example tax advisers) to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Evaluate the organisations current or proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that they comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for corporate estimate liabilities.
- Advise senior management on tax matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation.
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Lead, direct, evaluate organisations tax strategy is implemented accurately and consistently and in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and standard.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior Big 4 tax consulting experience is a MUST
- Real sector experience as a Tax Manager OR Head of Tax at a global company is preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits and package
- Opportunity to manage multiple entities
- Clear career path/progression