Country Sales Manager
Number 1 person in Indonesia Operation
Stable Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a US based company focusing in B2B electronics & hardware products.
- Meeting Country Budget through Planning, Managing and doing Strategic planning for the sales.
- Manage the day-to-day sales activities in an assigned area (sub-region, country, market segments) in order to implement the organisation.
- Oversee all sales activities (meetings, visits, events), sales support activities and pipeline development.
- Engage with and seek support from departments within company in order to reach company budget.
- Work with and manage channel/partner network (distributor/ISV/SI/reseller) to increase sales, address customer concerns and challenges with the goal of continued satisfaction and loyalty to the company brand.
The Successful Applicant
The successfull candidate will be reporting to Regional Head based in Singapore.
Others requirements including:
- At least 10 years of working experience in Sales
- Strong exposure in B2B project sales
- Solid connection to handle enterprises and government target market
- Experience in IT solution will be added value
- Fluency in english in written and verbal is a must
- Entrepreneurial, Hands on, Strategic
What's on Offer
- Interesting career opportunity
- Be a part of Multinational company with stability and longterm plan