Country Manufacturing Director - National Chemical Firm
Solid growth since its inception decades ago
Strong brand presence throughout Indonesia
About Our Client
A major national chemical brand with presence throughout the world, they are one of the most sought premium products in its consumer industry. The key success of the company's business is on driving their brand forward, differentiated products, and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Manufacturing professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the CEO and the role will be responsible for several experienced manufacturing managers within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
- Site negotiations and interactions with Union representatives.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- More than 15 years of experience in a global Chemical manufacturing firm
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for one of Indonesia's leading chemical manufacturing company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.