Country Manager - Travel Tourism Industry
Most senior employee in the company.
About Our Client
With office presence across multiple countries, our client is looking to bring on board a sales-oriented and hands-on individual who can accelerate their profitable growth across the channels and markets. Indonesia is one of their key markets, and the high-caliber individual will be working with other colleagues from around the world.
If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for a global brand, in a highly competitive environments within a customer-service oriented company.
Reporting directly to the director, the selected individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, share and profit in all channels and markets. The person will be accountable for sales strategy, revenue, profit achievement and full ownership of the execution. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the P&L of the company.
- Achieving revenue and profit
- Establishing sales objectives through forecasting and development of annual sales quotas.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to increase sales revenue and market shares.
- Deciding on the most effective go-to-market strategies in order to maximise sales execution.
- Aligning annual budgeting and investment plans according with the regional and global strategy.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Leading, motivating the sales team, and setting the team's and individuals' targets.
- Building a high-performance organisation by managing and developing talent plans.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices not only locally, but also regionally.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Maintaining gross margins and controlling operational expenses.
- Devising and implementing strategies and business plans for the region to continue growing the business.
- Supporting career development for all employees.
- Ensuring that all business activities comply with relevant financial, legislative and ethical standards of the organisations.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all partners.
- Ensuring regular assessment with partners and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
- Constructively engage both internal and external parties
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking is Indonesian, and has a strong commercial awareness with proven leadership experience in a sales, account management or business development role. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a sales-related role with management exposure, within the B2B market.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Entrepreneur drive with strong intellect who understands the complexities of the organisations.
- Ability to demonstrate scenarios to grow the business in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill, and solid sales background. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.