- Join a well-established e-commerce service provider
- Career advancement opportunity
About Our Client
My client is an e-commerce service provider that is new to the Indonesian market. Known as the home of lifestyle brands in beauty, fashion, consumer electronics and home categories. My client provides powerful end-to-end, data-driven, and tailored services that solve years of frustration among leading retail brands in bringing their businesses online.
As a Country Manager, you will be reporting to the President/CEO. As a continued venture to further expand and take on market share in Indonesia, this role will be vital to lead the next phase of expansion and transformation. You will have full accountability of the overall Pofit&Loss and general management of Indonesia. You will have the hand to build your team to help drive the company's strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop their capabilities.
- Managing and overseeing the operations in the country both people and performance aspect.
- Build and Manage sales management process - pipeline, account planning, CRM and proposal to meet target
- Creation of ideal organization structure to support business direction, managing staff, overseeing projects and sales, ensuring the organization follows local laws and regulations
- Managing the sales, marketing and operations team, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach.
- Oversee large, often cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Participates with the CEO/President and senior management team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Researches and recommends new and revised policies and strategies.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university, Master's degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Experience in a top-tier e-commerce player, consulting companies and/or in start-ups
- You possess knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector in the region
- You have high drive and ambition to perform.
- Independence, flexibility and speed - top traits for the role.
- Entrepreneurial drive and mindset, sales attitude and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong level of business and commercial acumen, particularly in omni-channel retail and distribution, and a deep understanding of the business' local market and consumer behaviour
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed profit & Loss
- Relevant and extensive working experience in the FMCG/Retail/Fashion sectors in a leadership capacity
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Exceptional communication, presentation, critical thinking skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to senior executives.
- Experience in startup journey, co-founder or launcher team preferred
What's on Offer
- Be the first hire in Indonesia
- You will have the hand to build your team to help drive the company's strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop their capabilities.
- Career Advancement opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package