Country Manager Pharmaceutical
Country Manager for Pharmaceutical
Interesting career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fast growing pharmaceutical company. With the history of half century, they are aiming to raising the quality of life through technology.
- To lead the business in Indonesia including execute excellence in Sales & Marketing
- In charge for Government authority registration and communicate for applying local regulations requirements regarding commercialism of pharma product
- Oversee the development and implementation of a marketing plan. team
- Responsible for public sector tender bidding process
- Familiar with international and local compliance and ethics rules and regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years working experience as Business Unit Head in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Master degree is desirable
- Good knowledge of local regulations regarding production and commercialisation of pharmaceutical products, including site licensing and operation and quality assurance.
- Familiar with international and local compliance and ethics rules and regulations.
- Experience in Speciality Ethical Drugs training and promotion
- Ability to set goals and milestones and establish a plan and budget to achieve those objectives
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a business
- Regional exposure
- Interesting career progression