Country Manager - Mobile Gaming - Start up
Backed by top global VC.
Competitive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Are you a self-starter and one who can work with minimum supervision? Are you excited to join a newly start-up business which is setting up their mobile gaming business in Indonesia? And would you take up the chance to build and be the spokesperson of a mobile gaming company? Our client is seeking for an exceptional Country Manager to be part of their newly established business in Indonesia. As a Country Manager, you are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage the team to ensure the cost effective achievement of the company's objective. This means you are responsible for delivering the highest levels of revenue growth for by giving suggestions for sales, marketing, account receivable, profit and future development of the organization. The successful candidate will be expected to lead, develop, and manage the whole operation across Indonesia.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO, the Country Manager will be responsible to lead the whole operations in Indonesia, and is expected to maximise revenue, and profit across all markets, and will be accountable to ensure business activities are accordingly to their standard. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Leading the Marketing and PR team in order to grow the business and driving the revenues.
- Developing strategic international partnerships with all stakeholders and fostering a collaborative and positive team culture
- Preparing marketing strategies, analysing market trends and implementing business development strategies
- Driving the recruitment and training across different functions.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities.
- Working towards maximising profit and minimising cost while still providing excellent product services.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Being able to work in a very unstructured environment, while keeping all KPIs on track.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in setting up new businesses. This role is only opened to Indonesians who had experience in starting up their business (ideally technology-related). Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead, starting a business from zero, and growing the business aggressively.
Other requirements include:
- At least 6 years of working management experience in multi-national company, ideally within start-up environment.
- Metric focused, outcome focused, ability to embrace uncertainty.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Passionate in the gaming industry would be very much preferred.
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven sales, operational, team management and technical track record
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Growth! Expansion!
- Looking for self-starter.
- Working in a multi-cultural team with succesful founders.