Country Manager - Medical Devices - Imaging/Ultrasound
Exposure to regional leadership
About Our Client
Our client is named top 10 in the world for medical devices specifically in the imaging products. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Country Manager with prior experiences in medical devices business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for any sales activities. Other responsibilities include:
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Crafting national sales programs by developing field sales action plan
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Establishing entity in Indonesia once forecast and analysis makes it viable for the company to execute
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge in medical devices industry. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and ONLY looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must, ability to understand Mandarin would be advantageous.
- 7+ years in Healthcare medical device business, experience in imaging/ultrasound would be advantegeous
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare market
- Understand end sales experiences from purchase order until the actual sales revenue
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership
- Ability to travel for extended periods nationally and abroad
What's on Offer
There is an exquisite opportunity for the successful candidate:
- Travelling opportunity
- Exposure to regional leadership
- Interesting benefits