Country Manager - Medical Aesthetic & Surgical
Competitive compensations and benefits
Opportunities to contribute to company's growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company is currently expanding their market in Indonesia. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Country Manager to grow their portfolios particularly for Medical Aesthetic & Surgical Products.
This role will report directly to Regional COO. Other responsibilities include: Role of Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the extended team in Indonesia (SEs, Channel Managers, Inside Sales reps, marketing etc.)
- Ensure company's Culture and Values are embedded into your team
- Closely manage and enable the team's performance related to KPIs including pipeline growth, partner alignment, forecast accuracy, POC management.
- Recruit, develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partner principals and alliance partners
- Drive sales call activity and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves quota
- Deliver business results which include annual bookings goal, new logo production and AE participation at or above goal.
- Performance Management as a business process. Weekly review of activities, pipeline and root causal if pipeline insufficient to deliver plan. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this Country Manager role, you will need to have passion in Healthcare Industry, strong commercial skills, and up for challenging and fast-paced agile environment.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience (preferably have Pharmaceutical background, experience in Aesthetics and Surgical products is a big plus!)
- At least 5+ years of business development or marketing experience in Healthcare / Medical Devices business in Indonesia
- Fluent in English is a must
- Have broad knowledge of market landscape in Indonesia
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Opportinities to contributing companies growth
- Exposure to growing multinational pharmaceutical business