Country Manager - FMCG Company
Competitive salary & benefits
Exposure to Board of Directors and Regional
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world. They understand the importance of quality and innovation as the key driver of growth and making the company the market leader.
- Develop quarterly sales planning and sales execution plan to ensure trade support plans are in place, understood by our customers and implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Act as an expert in the business by having thorough knowledge of competition, market
trends, suggested retail pricing and promotional opportunities and threats.
- Communicate this
knowledge internally to appropriate departments to maximize selling opportunities.
- Support with development of annual / quarterly channel and customer activation plans.
- Will be responsible for key account management and data analysis to support all channel growth by delivering distribution and strategy implementation.
- Responsible for executing trade marketing spends and driving optimal Return-on-Investment
- Consolidate monthly sell-out and pricing information for given online/offline retailers and also competitors.
- Development of new and current accounts through relationship building and effective marketing techniques.
- Responsible for developing merchandising standard & execution at all locations based on marketing and promotional strategies.
- Range & layout guidance together with space planning.
The Successful Applicant
The Country Manager role will suit a passionate and driven sales leader who is willing to be strategic on market expansion but also very hands on in order to drive sales and business growth.
- 10+ plus years of experience in sales
- Possess strong FMCG industry sales, Modern Trade or Category management.
- Demonstrated a strong track record of sales management (achieving sales targets, budget development & tracking and demand forecasting) with excellent understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Effective influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability in decision making and customer & consumer centric.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Exposure to Board of Directors and Regional
- Dynamic environment