Country HSE Manager - Balikpapan/Jakarta (Catering Services)
Senior HSE role with MNC catering services Company
High impact, high visibility management role
About Our Client
Our client is the largest European remote catering and site services company who has operations in more than 50 countries globally and has strong operations in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Advisor (Director) of the company the candidate is required to provide regular reporting on all HSE performance and also continuously develop and implement HSEQ systems in line with the company management systems.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Develop HSE and Food Safety training programs that address local health & safety training needs
- Create, manage, review, and control budget in accordance with implementation of objectives and plans.
- Organized, reporting, controlling, and review every activity plan of HSEQ.
- Participate and implement Client and Company induction and training modules.
- Maintain house keeping, storage and work areas in a clean, tidy and secure condition
- Control and preservation of materials and tools issued for the performance of work duties and provide advance notification to supervisor when stocks reach minimal level
- Measure compliance with HSE system and procedure operational department and managers.
- Conduct Risk Assessments of new and changing operational activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have very extensive experience in food safety and qualification such as NEBOSH/IOSH/HACCP or related food hygience certificate. The candidate must have atleast 10 years' working experience in the Food industry with atleast 5 years in the role of HSEQ Manager.
Other requirements include:
- Must be experience in implementation of HSE system and quality assurance.
- Good understanding of local regulation and people in remote locations such as Balikpapan
- Good understanding of food safety standard, specific in catering service
- Maintain safe personal & hygiene presentation standards
- Develop and adhere to Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) and Point of Work Risk Assessments (POWRA) in regard to all potentially hazardous tasks
- Must be willing to work with 6 weeks on site and 2 weeks off schedule
- Must be willing to work in remote location such as Balikpapan
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunity to influence at the highest levels in the industry.
- Attractive opportunity to influence at the highest levels.