Country Head: Project Management - Global Enterpise Tech Compan
Global Enterprise Software Company
Founding team in Indonesia
About Our Client
Enterprise Software Company - one of the largest and most established Digital Business Platform: our client services multiple products in Business Process Management Software, covering from API integration, Business & IT Transformation, Big Data Analytics, IoT, and Cloud.
With operations across 70 countries, 5,000 employees, and catering up to 10,000 unique customers, we are on a mission to improve the most important aspect of any business - customer "digital" journeys. We work across every aspect of life - covering international banks, leading online payments, investment firms, major airlines, space travel, retail, FnB, and so much more.
Recipients of multiple technology & innovation awards.
As our Country Head, you will lead and manage projects through their full lifecycle: from requirements gathering through to deployment, and post. You are responsible in building strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally. To keep it simple, you are the face of our tech capabilities.
- Managing complex customer projects using a mixture of integration, business process management, API management, cloud solutions, etc.
- Collate project plans, work packages and presentations in support of bid proposals
- Delegate project tasks based on consultant's individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Communicate and present project plans, roadmaps, and key documentations to stakeholders
- Be involved in project delivery if needs be
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Must have proven experience handling large technology projects (implementation, integration, delivery, etc). Must have understanding of webmethods.
- Experience with project management, contract management, risk management, client management, deliverable and quality management, and scope control management.
- Strong Project leader and client management skills
- At least 8 years' experience in project management
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification or Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills with an intuitive understanding of how best to share knowledge, gain buying and influence decision making
- Flexible and consultative approach
- Working familiarity with integration, BPMS products and IT technologies will be an advantage
What's on Offer
Be a part of the executive senior team in Indonesia for one of the worlds largest tech brands