Country Head of Contract Logistics - Global Leading 3PL
Strategic and leadership role
P&L owner and management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 5 global players in the third-party logistics space. A well-respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a senior and experienced professional to join this organization, as the Country Head of Contract Logistics, who will become the key driver to the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Manage operations for the CL business and the local teams, drive their performance, increase operational efficiency and deliver high standards of service.
- Deliver as promised to the customers as per the agreed service levels and within the financial targets.
- Attract customers in line with the vertical plans and ideally the global corporate accounts.
- Close new contracts in line with the commercial policies.
- On board new customers in compliance with the global process.
- Review progress with customers to ensure continuous improvement and high retention rate.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and open to local Indonesians or expatriates with proven track record in Indonesia. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial and commercial skills, must own your numbers and be able to mitigate potential financial impacts quickly and decisively. We're looking for an experienced professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude with a customer excellence mindset, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization. You must be able to demonstrate success in all elements of implementing new business in a dynamic business environment.
- At least 10 years of working experience in similar roles
- A solid understanding of all elements of Contract Logistics required to close profitable business
- Demonstrated experience in a range of business implementations from the straightforward to those with high levels of complexity
- The skills required to develop external contacts + networks to generate business opportunities
- An understanding of what it takes to deliver customer excellence; to retain and grow the business
- To work collaboratively with counterparts in other countries, various corporate teams and peers within the country management team.
- The ability to understand and digest strategic objectives, translate this for their direct reports and provide the direction across all teams and individuals to achieving personal, team and country targets.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience