Country GM, Indonesia
Great opportunity to join a leading supply chain solution provider
To be part of an exciting growth plan with a major market player
About Our Client
A leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider. Through its proprietary technology platform and extensive networks, it offers a comprehensive set of logistics and value-add services, including express and freight delivery, supply chain management and last-mile services, truckload service brokerage, international logistics and financial services. The company's mission is to empower business and enrich life by leveraging technology and business model innovation to create a smarter, more efficient supply chain.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build and lead a formidable team of ambitious and talented staff;
- Responsible for setting strategy and direction for Malaysia according to the local market and in order to achieve the business target;
- Responsible for the preparation of the market entry, set up all the infrastructure of the company, drive the growth and ensure all the targets are met;
- Lead, empower, and mentor your team to bring about growth and development for the business unit;
- Be accountable for the business unit's overall performance and P&L;
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and user growth campaigns;
- Build and lead strategic plans and initiatives to ensure that the company is well attuned to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats;
- Be the brand ambassador in the market. Align with company brand strategy and increase the awareness of the company brand in Malaysia while build and foster a positive company culture internally;
- Assist with company setup and all related admin, legal and governance issues;
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company;
- Ensure that the team is consistently meeting and exceeding its revenue goals;
- Work directly with HQ to ensure all company goals and deadlines are being met.
The Successful Applicant
Our client key requirements of the role would be:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree;
- Minimum 10 years of strong supply chain or relevant experiences. While at least 5 years in sales, project or operation management with a minimum 50 people team management experience;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in building, leading and inspiring a team;
- Result-oriented, strong in identifying opportunities, developing strategy and executing business plans;
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results in the local market;
- Can work under press and possess grit, tenacity, and willingness to make things work;
- Able to travel for business;
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing company.
Attractive remuneration package structure.