- Leading the Indonesia's business
- Regional Reporting Line
About Our Client
My client is International education organization with global presence. They are currently transforming their business to edu-tech based and looking for a Country Finance Manager with the strong strategic Finance and Operation planning who can contribute to the company.
- Lead total finance function, including financial reporting and accounting, management reporting, tax and Audits, group and local compliances, and financial planning and analysis.
- Responsible for the completion of monthly Accounts closing and Balance sheet and P&L record submissions, Budget and Forecast Submissions, Inter Company reconciliations.
- Jointly with business leadership, develop and implement financial strategies and action plans to achieve financial objectives set in the budget.
- Develop existing accounting procedures and system, business process to drive improvements of the company
- Assist in administrative task, procurement initiative and payroll computation scope of work.
- Being a business partner to all divisions as parts of increasing accountability of the financial standings of the company
- Actively engage with team members and review teams deliverables and development
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of experience in all spectrum of the finance functions with at least 5 years spent at a Large sized Multinational Company
- Professional certification i.e CA, CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Highly effective business partnering skills ability to collaborate closely and develop effective working relationships with C-level in country and regional/HQ.
- Outstanding English communication skills across all key methods oral (including presentations), written and non-verbal.
- Having Leadership skills, demonstrated ability to drive team development and performance to next level
What's on Offer
- Global exposure and dynamic working enviroment
- Excellent remuneration package