Country Director - Third Party Administrator (TPA)
Strong customer base.
Leading the business operation.
About Our Client
As part of their international growth strategy, one of the largest players within the TPA sector is looking to bring on board a seasoned country director to lead their new JV. Partnering with some of the world's most prestigious insurance brands, they are aiming to be the world's leader within the TPA sector.
This key strategic role reports functionally to the Global Managing Director, and is responsible to drive and develop the business in Indonesia. Other key responsibilities include:
Commercial and General Management
- Identifying, maintaining and developing business opportunities to generate revenue.
- Overall P&L responsibility with to increase revenues, profitability and growth.
- Providing regular client reporting that is aligned with the global and local standards.
- Identifying, and exploring growth opportunities with current client base.
- Generating new leads of potential customers and analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
Leadership and Management:
- Provide effective leadership and strategy by identifying, recruiting training & retaining a winning team.
- Ensuring that the team has the right tools to maximise the activities.
- Creating and fostering a conducive environment for employees at all levels.
- Acting as an advocate, and to ensure quality and service excellence in meeting SLAs.
- Ensuring business continuity planning, and implementation policies, procedures and quality standards and monitoring systems.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate comes from the TPA industry, and you must have experience working within the SE Asia region.
Furthermore, you are expected to grow the business presence in Indonesia. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- You must come from TPA industry, or insurance-related industry, with at least 3 years working experience in the General Management level.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales management with strong track record of sales delivery.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the industry is very important.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Ability to manage a team of at least 100 headcounts, with the potential to double the team by 2020.
What's on Offer
With their international expansion, you will be able to be part of the pioneer team in setting up their operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.