Senior Legal Position
International Oil and Gas Company
About Our Client
Our client is an International Player in the Oil and Gas sector
Main Responsibilities include but not limited:
* Handling material legal matters (including potential litigation or disputes with any party), and material agreements.
* Support the supply chain management ("SCM") team on all contracting processes
* Assist on all local aspects of corporate projects including re-organizations, restructuring to optimise tax position, and M&A transactions.
* Provide support to corporate functions.
* Provide sound legal advice on a broad range of day to day issues including rights and obligations under production sharing contracts and joint operating agreements with partners, optimal structuring of new commercial arrangements, SKKMIGAS / MIGAS process and requirements, etc.
* Legal Processes and Standardisation of Business Terms: Ensure the corporate Legal and Compliance Unit policies and procedures are implemented in the Indonesian Business Unit; Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of legal administration systems, processes and practices; Assist to update standard terms of business and in-house precedents.
* Assist Legal Manager in preparing Business Unit budgets in a timely and accurate manner in light of management expectations and business growth.
* Comply and demonstrate to HSSE commitment Policy, Standards, and Procedures in any activities
The Successful Applicant
At least 10 years of experience in the oil and gas field. You will have a top level fluency in English both written and verbal.
If you are working solely in a Law Firm, but is focusing on Oil and gas Sector, this role is also for you
What's on Offer
attractive salary and exposure