Cost Accounting Analyst - Manufacturing Company - WEST JAVA
Clear Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the World's Standard Manufacturing Company. They are currently looking to bring on board an experienced Cost Accounting Analyst who will be responsible for managing tax reporting and compliance within an organisation. The role will also be responsible for tax planning in preparation for future filings.
- Familiar with company costing procedure and guide business dept
- Provide basic data as required, finish monthly, quarterly ,annual costing settlement work, including SAP operation and make the cost statements outside of system
- Used corresponding tools analyse material cost, provide useful suggestion for company cost control
- Work closely with the Site Continuous Improvement, manufacturing Lead and Performance managers on process improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
1. Over one year financial and accounting related work experience in big enterprise
2. Good knowledge of Enterprise accounting policy, costing, financial management,internal control, plant operation, goal management, lead production.
3. Familiar with company business operation
4. Familiar with company cost settlement procedure and have analytical ability to provide good proposal for company material cost decrease
5.Book keeping experience
6. Familiar with cost accounting computation knowledge
7. Obtain the SAP system knowledge and operation, and analysed and applied
8. Familiar with English and Chinese, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing and communicate with HQ's cost team successfully
9. Have the good discipline, teamwork and innovation spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, attitude is rigorous, the work is earnest, strong problem solving, interpersonal communication and coordination ability.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set