- Strategic position within the company
- Reporting to decision maker
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest Retail Company in Indonesia
- Responsible for bringing together crucial piece of information: Strategic priorities, competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets from various internal and external sources to develop strategic options.
- Manage the development of corporate plans by leading all planning activities, reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into actionable plans.
- Ensure strategy planning process highlights existing business issues, support the strategic planning process to ensure that the process is value adding.
- Draft and develop strategic planning framework to be implemented across company.
- Develop a detailed project plan, assess the risk or challenges to monitor and track progress.
- Manage the strategic planning process across the company to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Work closely to key stakeholders to hold individual accountable and deliver projects/ meet KPI within agreed timeline and budget.
- Fulfil a business advisory/ Value enhancement role in supporting management across the group in the development of our strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be reporting to the CEO and will be based in Jakarta.
- Minimum master degree/ MBA
- Perfect english communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 7 years working experience in reputable Management Consulting Company, Corporate Strategy, Strategy Consulting
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with exceptional ability to create structure quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong project management skills, with proven experience in complex project management and stakeholders management
- Exceptionally strong personal initiatives, good business instinct and maturity to engage effectively with senior positions
- Strong mental agility, ability to be nimble, and flexible with changes
What's on Offer
- Senior position reporting to Top level
- Great career opportunity