Corporate L&D Lead
Leading and Respected International Conglomerates
About Our Client
Our Client is a large conglomerates, well-respected and key leader in its sector. One of the largest corporation with a strong presence globally. Our client main businesses are in agriculture, plantation and natural resources.
- Drive the development of programs to develop high performing talent that incorporates overall business objectives and to enhance company culture.
- Deliver and maintain interactive learning solutions that drive measurable results for the business and guarantee that those solutions are instructionally sound and are up to the business's quality standard.
- Develop and translate program to adapt to in-country culture yet meeting regional and global standard.
- Work closely and collaboratively with various department heads and employees in developing unique and effective and specific training solutions.
- Partner with various stakeholders to identify training needs then to develop program unique to each department, including addressing gaps in the overall training mission. This will include in determining program priorities, roll-out plans, set program deadlines, and ROI analytics.
- Play an analytical role where he conducts current and ongoing strategic assessments of business-wide training and development programs and initiatives.
- Highly responsible for program delivery quality, to ensure continuous improvement, maintenance, and adjustment in program delivery approaches accordingly in order to maintain pace with business growth.
- Communication to business leaders and key stakeholders on progress, key findings, programs created to ensure programs are well-developed and aligned for execution.
- Continuously implement and carry the best practices in training and development curriculum, ensuring it up to date with the latest training practices, trends, and technology both from external and internal sources.
- Strategically manage high performer and senior to executive talents to ensure the programs and curriculum are properly implemented alignment on the plan, or tailored if necessary.
- Occasionally be part of change agent in the company if necessary and part of the talent advisor.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of specific experience in Learning and Development area in a large headcount and complex matrix organization structure.
- Well-versed with various types of learning programs from e-learning, technical, managerial and leadership program with high standards in safety.
- Significant of at least 3-5 years of solid experience in leading L&D project with regional exposure, including facilitating training campaigns and curriculum through creative and exceptional approaches and programs leveraging technology.
- Strong background in talent mapping and design, organizational development, performance management and assessment.
- Strong analytical skills in identifying improvement opportunities and gaps, conduct analyses, and develop solutions that will deliver the desired results through training programs.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional methodologies, progression theory, learning evaluation models, and various delivery methods.
- Exceptional communication skills for drawing training materials and reports intended for senior training and development management. These materials and reports must be clear, concise, engaging, unambiguous, and convincing with high quality level.
- Strategic and creative thinker, detail and result oriented, agile, proactive, team player, self-motivated working under minimal supervision, have an ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate composure under dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with leadership figure and partnership figure at the same time and demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others and leverage those relationships across the business.
- Excellent communication and high fluency in English and Bahasa, other languages/dialects will also be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Career exposure to a leading international conglomerates.
Good exposure to quality career development program.
Good benefit and culture.