Corporate HR Manager
Opportunity to join growing international company
Part of a leading Asian Conglomerates
About Our Client
International Company in consumer technology sector, part of a leading Asian Conglomerates company. A well-known and established brand that needs no further introduction.
- Managing end-to-end Human Resources team to ensure company's HR needs and agendas are met as well as aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and implement performance management program including KPI setting, related learning and development, and appraisals.
- Responsible to advise company on the best practice or Human Resources and talent management to attract the best talent until retention program.
- Responsible for HR budget and close monitoring for development program.
- Responsible to ensure recruitment process is executed strategically to meet business needs.
- Responsible to ensure HR practices are aligned with market standard, such as in compensation and benefits.
- Responsible to ensure HR practices are in compliance with statutory regulation, and HR datas are accurate.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate MUST have a proven experiences and track record in the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing full-spectrum of Human Resources department, as a generalist with in-depth knowledge with proven experiences in HR Business Process and implementation and regulatory compliance.
- Must have strong basic and understand about conventional HR practices as well as new HR practices to fit with current market situation.
- At least 3 years of strong experiences working directly with business across different internal stakeholders from mid to senior levels, preferably as HRBP.
- Must have at least 3 years of managerial skills with proven leadership capability, in managing a mid-sized team of end-to-end Human Resources.
- Proven experiences or strong understanding in managing different generations' work ethic, culture and style of working.
- Proven track record in strong exposures in HR services such as recruitment, HR SOP, performance management, organisational development, culture and values, learning & development, compensation & benefit and employee engagement.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experiences in consumer market industry with strong focus in commercials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholders management across all levels.
- Strong English communication skills.
What's on Offer
Interesting and exciting opportunity to be part of a growing market leader in its sector, great opportunity for career progression.
**Highly advised to read this posting carefully and only candidates deemed fit who meet most of the criteria with clear proven track record will be contacted due to high volume of applications received.