Corporate Finance and M&A - Sr. Manager
Strong leadership experience
Exposure towards a wide range of clientele
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Big 4 Advisory firm with a large and growing M&A clientele. They are now looking to recruit a Sr. Manager to join their Restructuring team to support their growing business.
- Be part of the team that advises State-Owned Enterprises, Multinational Companies, and Indonesian Companies in mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, debt/corporate restructuring, transaction structuring, and project feasibility assessment.
- Responsible for the management and execution of challenging assignments in accordance with the Client's high delivery standards.
- Assist with the identification and conversion of opportunities in order to further grow our business.
- The role is based in Jakarta, with the possibility of travelling throughout Indonesia and also overseas, depending upon project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Technical / Knowledge Requirements:
- Technical knowledge consistent with discipline requirements: accounting concepts and financial statement analysis.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills/knowledge.
- Strong business valuation concepts/knowledge of multiple methodologies.
- Familiar with the requirements of a lead advisory role.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Finance and Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesian and English.
- A CFA and/or CPA and/or equivalent professional qualifications will be advantageous.
- At least eight years of professional experience in major financial advisory firm
- Personal qualities, such as strong oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- Confidence and maturity.
- Team-player attitude.
- A high degree of motivation and pro activity.
- A fast learner, who is able to adapt to changing environments.
- Sound judgement in decision-making.
- Sharp analytic skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong Leadership and management experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to build own team
- Be a part of a management team within a global consulting environment