Corporate Affair - Trading Industry (Kalimantan based)
Good career prospect
About Our Client
Out client is one of the International trading companies in Indonesia. It is a private company which has expanded their business all around the globe. In Indonesia, currently they have about 20.000 employees. Their products varies from cacao, palm oil and sugar.
- Responsible for the overall performance of corporate affairs in the company's plantation business, HSL/ISK.
- Responsible for exposure to relevant internal and external non-governmental stakeholders, messaging on communications issues, and ensures the effective delivery of key organisational news.
- Builds and fosters relationships with key stakeholders up to (employees, government, media, local community and local NGOs).
- Partners and leads site teams to ensure all CSR strategies and activities contribute to local stakeholder's success, and that stakeholders are explicit made aware of the benefits they have gained, and from whom.
- Develop communications plans around activities to ensure internal and external stakeholders are informed of activities and results.
- Maintains accurate, detailed and updated records of all upcoming and completed CA activities
- As the manager of the site corporate affairs team, position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep understanding of cooperatives, NGOs, social-economics and community engagement.
- Able and willing to work in remote plantation conditions.
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, as are presentation skills accompanied by a business presence that conveys business acumen.
- Minimum university degree in mass communications, journalism, corporate responsibility or other relevant subject
- Minimum seven years experience in corporate communications and/or corporate responsibility in a country/cross-region environment.
- Experience in change and/or crisis communications
- Excellent writer with a proven ability to draft effective press releases, write speeches, articles, create various PowerPoint presentations and other communication materials.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- International environment
- Exposure to global company
- Good career prospect