*Pioneer in the business
*Value add and leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is multinational company. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
- Lead and responsibilities the entire project management
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plan
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Liaison with client and consultants on all project matter
- Organize project team for the performance of works and verification activities and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Review, establish, control and manage the overall budget.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage the contractual matter and procurement activities.
- Review the performance of works, subcontractor and take initiate necessary action to maintain project on schedule.
- Responsible to maintain good client contact to enhance responsiveness to issues/ problems or change needed on the project
The Successful Applicant
* Qualification in project management or equivalent (Civil Engineering)
* Proven Career as Site Manager (and/or Project Manager) for Prime EPC Contractor at least 8 years
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
* Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital.
* Experience in power plant projects is a must
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio
- Career Progression
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience