Compliance Head - Digital Bank
Opportunity to develop a new team
About Our Client
Our Client is a high-growth digital bank with retail and corporate clientele. They are looking for high-spirited, high-potential new comers to strengthen their compliance division.
- Oversee all compliance related matters as well as provide professional regulatory advice to all BUs and departments to ensure the regulatory compliance are comply;
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies;
- Provide regular compliance risk reporting to the management team and provide relevant reporting to regulatory / competent authorities as appropriate;
- Identification and monitoring of compliance risks in order to undertake ongoing risk assessments;
- Review and update compliance manuals and other compliance rules and policies on a regular basis;
- Conducting compliance training and reviewing compliance training materials.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-12 years progressive experience in compliance function, especially within the banking industry;
- Leadership experience within a Financial Institution setting is highly preferred;
- Big 4 experience with Banking clientele is highly preferred;
- Bilingual proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Global team setting
- Career progression and stability