Communications Manager - Startup
Make an actual difference
Diverse group of young professionals
About Our Client
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known technology brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
The Public Communications Manager will report to the Public Affairs team and work collaboratively with the rest of the Public Relations team to drive communications and relationships with local and international media outlets and governments.
- Create, implement and manage regional public relations programs that are in line with company's vision and business objectives
- Serve as an effective filter for the various business units in helping to determine the credibility, defensibly and news value of Company's messages
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the most influential regional and local media in Indonesia
- Create content such as press releases, thought leadership articles, messaging, executive media briefings and speeches for executives
- Effectively manage the response to incidents, issues or crisis situations, and manage programs to mitigate negative impacts of incidents affecting the company
- Organize and oversee media events
- Analyse metrics to determine the output and value of PR results and use the data as a critical planning tool
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, any major
- Having 5-6 years of experiences in related field
- Required: Corporate reputation management, consumer marketing, media relations, issues management, event planning, business and lifestyle writing
- Good-to-have: social media, integrated marketing
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in public relations; in an agency preferred
What's on Offer
- Make an actual difference
- Diverse group of young professionals
- Casual Fridays everyday!