- International work environment
- Opportunity to work and travel at the same time
About Our Client
Our client is one of the downstream ops company. They commit to delivering excellence in the global marketplace. They focus on developing sustainable solutions and reliable supply for their customers.
- Procurement of primary raw material i.e., CPKO/PS/PO for Malaysia site and the Company's subsidiary in Indonesia.
- To develop and maintain sufficient number of suppliers and responsible for the implementation and control of major raw material purchasing position and commodity trading
- Identify, develop, monitor and review physical movement of raw materials, maintain up-to-date Indonesian commodities market prices intelligence
- Working with supply chain to optimise all related logistic cost
- Working with Malaysia team to optimise oil purchasing pricing and oil position.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with minimum 8 years of working experience in related functions and industries, preferably in palm-based trading
- High integrity, honesty and ethical standards
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and market trends
- Well versed in Commodity Markets and Price Risk Management
- Candidates with many years of experience in edible oil plant manufacturing and understand the edible oil trade are highly encourage to apply.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate for Commodity Trader, Manager position will be offered:
- Attractive salary and company benefits
- Career advancement and exposure within the industry
- Company's allowance for business travel