Commercial Lead - Hospital
Well-Known Hospital in Indonesia
Interesting compensation and bonus package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known hospital brand in Indonesia and have specialty in several theurapetic areas.
- Work closely with other teams in driving ancillary and medical services business, e.g. by developing different medical service packages catering to different patient needs, e.g. gender-specific MCUs, maternity packages, vaccination, etc.
- Lead decision-making discussion within his/her division so as to ensure smooth day-to-day commercial activities (this may include but not limited to deciding on matters relating to customer services, formulating new advertising & promotion initiatives and reviewing account management strategies
- Be responsible and accountable for implementation and monitoring of Group pricing framework within the Hospital
- Constantly conduct thorough market analysis and provide input to Head Office
- Lead internal communication within the Hospital, i.e. by circulating monthly newsletter / one-pager email detailing Hospital's key highlights
- Lead performance evaluation of Commercial staff and ensure that any concerns are addressed and appropriate action step is taken (including further training support or even dismissal)
- Provide guidance and/or solution to Hospital Management team in effectively resolving any commercial / business development issues within Hospital
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, and only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in handling commercial previously, but open to other industries as well.
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably with at least 5-8 years experiences in commercial, sales, or other relevant experiences
- Work experience in healthcare industry (preferred)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Independent, motivated and excellent adaptability
- Strong and proven leadership
- Energetic and passionate
What's on Offer
- Well-Known Hospital in Indonesia
- Interesting compensation and bonus package
- Ability to grow the business