Join the world-wide leading consumer goods firm
Commercial Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast as one of the most recognisable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organisation that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a creative and analytical commercial finance manager, who can set up a system and assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Responsible in providing profitability analysis and advise for business units and drive improvement from both price and cost control.
- Provide analysis on sales volume, revenue including discount, rebate and trade support management.
- Provide insight on the recent macroeconomic situation to support business performance explanation.
- Leading brand performance analysis, evaluating existing and new product initiatives, and drive profitable growth.
- Ad hoc projects and analysis for top-line management to support decision-making process.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Indonesia and as a result of the requirements and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa, strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical skills.
Other key requirements include: Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 years experience in Finance / Management Accounting
- Ideally you will have experienced as commercial analyst / sales finance / marketing finance / pricing in a Large Multinational Consumer Goods Company
- Top-tier Audit Firm background preferable
- Strong analytic and technical skills
- Willing to get hands-on with all the projects
- Apparent leadership potential
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience