Commercial Controller - FMCG
Commercial Controller - FMCG Company
Finance position with strong awareness in sales
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast one of the most recognisable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organisation that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Commercial Controller who can revamp the business and contribute strategically at a time of rapid growth.
The commercial controller will be responsible for handling all top-line related activities for all business units. This includes both marketing and sales activities of the company. The role will have to manage a large number of complex relationships across a multitude of function and entity, reporting to the CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- a minimum of 10 years of experience in sales finance / marketing finance / brand finance / business partnering
- strong analytic skills & financial fluency
- strong commercial thinker with excellent business acumen required
- sales background is a plus
- open to consultancy / advisory background
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation package
- International exposure & probable labour mobility
- A chance to work in a fast paced, tier-1 FMCG company