About Our Client
Our client is a nationwide multifinance company that provide financial support for small scale farmers. Backed up by one of the biggest industrial agri-food company in Indonesia.
The responsibilities as Collection Organizer including:
- In charge of running the operation and logistics aspect of microfinance collection teams.
- Able to create SOP for the whole team and ensure that all team member work according to SOP.
- Implementing processes and standard working procedures for the collection process.
- Organizing team of collection staff
- Handle internal and external issues related to collection activity
- Ensure that collection target are achieved, and organized operational improvements activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following traits:
- Experienced in dealing with collection process
- 8+ years of experience in multifinance company
- Experience in leading/ manage a team
- Good communication skill (preferably both in Bahasa & English)
- Broad knowledge about the collection process in multifinance company
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing nation-wide multifinance company
- Promising career path
- Social contribution to Indonesia's small scale farmers