Co-Founder (Health Tech)
About Our Client
With the largest population in SE Asia, but limited quality health care, our client had decided to bring on board a co-founder or country manager who will be able operate its newly start up business.
Backed by one of the most reputable local conglomerate in Indonesia, they are looking to bring on board a professional co-founder to lead their health tech business. With renowned brand, our client is ready to bring their business to the next level. As part of their aggressive growth, they will be looking for an individual who can be hands-on, strong on the analytics and able to execute different strategies to bring their business to the next level. They believe that their business will provide Indonesians with access to a better health care, and at the same time, will educate the customers with the importance of digitalization.
Reporting to the shareholder, you will be responsible to lead this new business. Being part of the team, you are required to and help to coordinate all the different functions to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, analysing and executing growth opportunities within the company.
- Developing KPI oriented campaigns with the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Managing the related work streams.
- Driving the operational and commercial part of the business.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Analysing business and financial performance in order to identify the best solutions.
- Providing recommendations to the management team.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook, and providing best recommendations to grow the business unit.
- Setting up community centers to enable small business to operate from them, providing accessibility to the mass market.
- Working in close coordination with other business units (IT, HR, Finance, Commercial team) to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Standardizing process across different business verticals.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to candidates who had experience working in the Indonesia market, with preference in the health tech / start up background. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the general management, or management consultancy or start up tech company.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Industry preference: e-commerce, health- tech, start up tech companies.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus, and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with the leadership team.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.