Cluster General Manager - Resort
International working exposure
Opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client is a growing company within hospitality industry. A premium brand in hospitality with plenty of properties worldwide.
As the business grows, our client is currently looking for a Cluster General Manager, whom will be managing three different properties in the area. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee the operations functions of the properties, including sales, human resources, finance.
- Ensure full compliance to the properties procedure, SOP, service standards.
- Handling all issues related to the operation of the properties, including complaints.
- Responsible for resorts operating budget, profit and loss report to react with strategies.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Responsible for legalisation, occupational health & safety act, and other legal requirements.
The Successful Applicant
This Cluster General Manager role is open for both Indonesian and Expatriates. Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must. Experience in luxurious brands in hotels/resorts is preferred.
- University graduate major with relevant business qualification
- Minimum of 10 years experience as General Manager or Hotel Manager in luxurious brand of hotels or resorts
- Proven leadership skill and people management
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent guest service and guest engagement
- Willing to be based in Sumatra
- Flexibility to travel
- Perfect command in Bahasa and English
What's on Offer
- International working exposure in a hospitality industry
- Opportunity to work with notable hospitality company