City Head / Region Marketing - Relocation Required (Tech)
Fast-paced, exciting, part of a strong brand.
Dynamic and international culture.
About Our Client
A unicorn with a strong branding in Indonesia is looking to build their local management team, and they are looking for bright energetic Indonesians who is willing to be relocated across cities outside Jakarta to take part in building footprints across Indonesia, and outside Indonesia too!
You will be part of the key decision makers, and working alongside with bright and interesting people who are all aiming to make Indonesia a better country. Do you have what it takes to be part of this elite team?
My client is looking to fill up various roles, ranging from marketing to the city head, so the role is not only limited to a generalist.
Other responsibilities include:
- Growing the city that she/he handled by defining the strategy, adapting the strategy to local specifications.
- Ensuring achievement of the sales with specified target markets within that business vertical.
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Devising integrated campaigns with the aim to acquire and retain customers.
- Managing implementation, tracking and measurement of various marketing campaigns.
- Analysing data or insights to determine consumer trends, and devising strategies for the product categories.
- Managing both cost and revenues per the agreed P&L successfully.
- Maintaining end-to-end client relationships, and developing business relationship with both internal and external parties.
- Ensuring implementation of the strategy by driving the team in Indonesia (i.e.: defining KPIs, setting targets).
- Accountable for the top line and bottom-line metrics,
- Ability to lead a team, including hiring and retaining the team members.
- Shaping the growth based on embracing the business models.
- Recruiting, managing and providing training / coaching to develop the team members
The Successful Applicant
Our client is only looking for a highly-driven Indonesian with an impressive track record and strong business acumen. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and Bahasa, and a strong drive to build the business. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant revenue targets but you must also posses the ability to lead and manage a large team.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management with strong business acumen.
- Relocation is a must. And be ready to travel to Jakarta on a monthly frequency.
- Ideally, you graduate from top tier 1 university, and have worked in the following industries: management consulting, investment bank, VC, private equity, or start-up (unicorn only), top FMCG.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Flexibility, adaptive and versatile personality.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and ability to thrive in dynamic business.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Innovative and quick to adapt.
What's on Offer
As part of the growing team with in a dynamic culture, our client are able to offer:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Excellent career choices within the organisation if you perform well.
- The opportunity to be part of the market leader