- Join one of the largest ASEAN Bank
- Advise high level cyber security measures bankwide
About Our Client
One of the largest banks in Southeast Asia, with regional presence (across all ASEAN nations), and is publicly listed.
As our CISO, you will have an integral part in developing a comprehensive enterprise information security & IT risk management program. Work directly with our Directors, leadership stakeholders, and bank-wide peers, you will become our subject matter expert to facilitate risk assessment & management.
- Develop and implement a robust information security management framework
- Provide thought leadership to the business about enterprise security
- Partner with business stakeholders to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing current knowledge and future vision of technology & systems
- Projects coverage areas in the field of Cloud/Application/Infra Security, Regulatory Compliance, Information Security Governance, IAM/DLP/Threat Management
The Successful Applicant
Open to expats. Ideally to be based in Jakarta, but open for remote work (for the time being).
- Ideally current or previous experience in Southeast Asia
- Degree in technology related field required, professional security management certification required
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in a combination of roles: risk management, IT security, and related fields
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as: ISO / IEC 27001, NIST, and related
- Good leadership and stakeholder management, have had experience in delivering large scale security initiatives where various stakeholders (internal & external) are involved
- Innovative thinking with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
What's on Offer
Become a CISO for one of the largest Southeast Asian Bank, building your legacy of security measures and initiatives bank-wide for their one country.