- Drive Digital Transformation Innitiative
- Work closely with board level
About Our Client
One of Indonesia's largest and most reputable real estate firm.
- Creating digital transformation roadmap and implement short and long-term strategic plans to keep infrastructure capacity that meets existing and future requirements for the Group
- Support and manage projects related ERP, SAP, Business intelligence and other ecoysytem of apps
- Manage IT infrastructure in terms of computers, servers, network, IT equipment, and IT security
- Review and formulate IT policies, procedures and processes to ensure operations are in compliance and run efficiently and effectively
- Monitoring Performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Act as our residential tech evangelist that can rally teams together on a common digital first objective.
- Drive tech adoption office wide, putting in place people and process that will initiate behavioural transformation to be more tech literate
The Successful Applicant
- 13+ years of professional experience in management information systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows Server, Azure).
- Experience in ERP Implementation, domain knowledge in Property Business and cloud-based technology a plus
- Experience in EXT.Js, PHP (Zend Framework), MySQL.
- Diversified background of IT infrastructure support experience with project management, people and vendor management skills and at least 10 years of experience managing a team
- Knowledge of governance frameworks and best practices in IT project management and good understanding of ITIL
What's on Offer
Leading the digital innovation at one most reputable real estate and property business in Indonesia.