Chief Financial Officer - MNC Manufacturing
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Management Accountant who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Controller will be reporting to the Regional Finance Controller. You will be expected to be a business partner with plan and financial management to effectively manage and control the local business. On top of that you will be needed to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statement
- Assisting with audit preparation and making sure timely completion of the annual finance statement
- Performing daily walk through with to discuss production and costing issues.
- Review Labour reporting cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels
- Maintain records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 8 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Good understanding and knowledge of ERP systems
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and having a Manufacturing background is a MUST
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience