Chief Financial Officer - Central Java
Senior executive role in Central Java
Strong innovative business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading exporter of a particular energy solution with one production facility in Semarang and another in Sumatra. They are a leader in this innovative field and are growing quickly, therefore creating the need for excellent executives to manage their operations.
The CFO is expected to:
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and executive management team
- Manage processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee preparation of all financial reporting
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Beyond the requirements natural to a Chief Financial Officer role, the candidate:
- MUST be willing to live and work in Semarang
- Should have approximately 10 years' experience to thrive in this role
- Must have excellent spoken and written English--English is the language used across the business
- Relevant experience in industrial sector working with production for export markets highly desirable
- MBA and CPA highly desirable
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation on offer for successful candidate.