- Ability to lead a team
- Career advancement
About Our Client
Our Client is a privately held real estate investment, development, construction, and property management firm with a strong portfolio of assets in greater jakarta area and across the broader region.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing hotel portfolios and implementing the company's plans and programs
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, introduction of new hotel and business expansion strategies.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
The Successful Applicant
* Master Degree in hospitality, business administration or similar relevant field
* Previous working experience as CEO for 5 years
* Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
* In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
* Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
* Excellent communication and public speaking skills
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.