Channel Marketing Manager - Lubricants
Work life balance
About Our Client
Multinational lubricant company
- Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
- Develop sales presenters & road shows for partners' sales teams whenever needed .
- Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
- Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
- Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers' insights.
- Align Trade Marketing and Brand Managers & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from a reputable university
- At least 5 years of experience in trade marketing for FMCG
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Work life balance
- Multinational company
- Great remmuneration