CFO Property - Global Real Estate Player
CFO Property-Global Real Estate Player
Exposure to Local & International Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a International Real Estate Player. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the property industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic CFO who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business, and to bring added values to the company with strong background and potential growth to offer.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives of current and future development projects.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, forecasts and real-estate market analysis.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action of permit actions dealing with local government.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities to be presented to stakeholders and board of Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Property Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Strong communication in English
What's on Offer
- Wide Exposure to local & International Real-Estate Projects
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience and exposure