CFO - Midsize FMCG Company
Head of Finance for leading consumer goods company
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is top-tier multinational FMCG Company. Many of their brands has been top-of mind in the industry. A long respected player, with solid track record in the field. With multiple entities operating in Indonesia, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Finance Head to lead the growing team and business in the country.
Reporting to the CEO & Regional BODs, you will act as a key strategic business partner representing Indonesia to the whole organisation.
- Provide leadership to the finance function, ensuring proper accounting practices, governance and control processes are in place
- Provide financial insights and industry outlook to the key stakeholders across the business, to challenge and drive business performance
- Taking a lead role in developing, implementing, analysing, maintaining and presenting strategic business and financial plans
- Driving innovation in the finance function to improve analysis and the provision of business information
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing background is a must
- Strong preference for a CPA, CMA or CFA; deep understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Superior attention to details
- Effective communications and business partnering skills is key
- Creative, problem‐solver with sharp business acumen
- FMCG candidates preferable
- International experience is a plus
This is not a learning position. You must have previously held large finance teams, with at least 15 years of experience in the field.
What's on Offer
The job offers an exciting scope of work with a strategic focus and promising career path.
You will also be a part of senior executive team, leading and driving growth in the region
Competitive compensation package & other benefits