CFO - Ecommerce
Multinational E-commerce Firm
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our Client is an established multinational E-commerce firm, and is still very well in a growth mode despite its size.
The CFO is responsible for both finance operations as well as strategic finance: including accounting, tax, financial planning, audit, and treasury.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must speak fluent both Indonesian and English.
- The individual must have at least 12 years of experience.
- Regional Asia Pacific experience especially in FMCG or retail (online or offline) is a must
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Controlling Function
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- The candidate must have started their career in a Big Four Audit firm as an external auditor for at least 3 years.
- The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytic, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position.
- A professional accounting qualification (CPA/CA, etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Multinational environment
- Leading a big team