Senior level role within the HR department
Competitive salary / benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The companys applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
- Responsible for managing payroll related functions to ensure proper processing and generation of the company payroll.
- Ensures payroll records are updated correctly including local, country, federal and/or state withholding and unemployment insurances as well as direct deposit information.
- Calculates gross to net payments of expenses related to relocation and expatriation.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining all payroll journal entries to the general ledger and reconciliation of the payroll bank account.
- Communicates with employees in regards to individual salary and deduction considerations.
- Creates analytical reports for corporate, business and/or regional management.
- Responsible for developing procedures for and supervising the preparation, documentation, and disbursement of all payroll checks, payroll taxes, and employee benefit payments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years related experience with at least 2 of those years in payroll.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on site specific payroll processing processes, policies and procedures; applicable laws and regulations.
- Good accounting, math and auditing skills.
- Good employee relations / industrial relations skills.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and teamwork skills.
- Good leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building and consultation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in managing priorities, workflow, handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
What's on Offer
- Senior-level role within the HR department
- Competitive salary / benefits package
- Global market leader in the industry