Category Manager (Procurement & Logistic)
Strong career development
Excellent career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Category manager for Procurement & logistic who can contribute to the success of the organization.
- Develop, implement and supervise category sourcing strategy and procurement process of goods/services for Logistics needs (Land, waterway, rail and warehousing) to achieve best total cost of ownership (TCO) and comply with users requirements.
- Establish cross-functional teams to determine and evaluate sustainable improvement opportunities to improve supply sustainability.
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors
- analysing route cost and transportation
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 10 years of experience in strategic procurement role (category management, sourcing)
- Has exposure to supply chain management, complex strategic sourcing and operation procurement processes and standards
- Proven ability to collaborate in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in cement industry
- Fluent in English is a must
- Candidate must come from industry in transportation and freight
- Candidate must posses the skills in waterway
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.