Opportunity for regional assignment
Good career progression within the company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading quality beverage manufacturer with multiple plants across Indonesia. Our clients signature product recently achieved international recognition.They are looking for seasoned talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business operations as Buyer Executive in their Mojokerto plant in East Java.
- Execute purchasing strategies in accordance to supervisors direction.
- Conduct strategic supplier selection activities to procure quality raw and packaging materials at the best possible price and payment terms.
- Develop suppliers relationships and leverage the relationship for negotiation purposes
- Manage supplier relations according to category strategy and company policy
- Conduct supplier bidding and contracting process
- Ensure Contract management are fully compliance with business objectives.
- Support on Implementation strategy of category leader and monitoring of contracts with suppliers, and monitoring of supplier performance by establishing, following, measuring and observing KPI
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Finance, Management, Business Administrator / logistic or others related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as buyer, preferably in FMCG companies
- Strong communication and knowledge of commercial negotiation.
- Ability to influence with others with effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office package especially Excel and word.
- Understand continues improvement method ( TPM)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good team work and fast learner.
- Familiar with ISO 9002/22000/14000.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for regional assignment
- Good career progression within the company
- Competitive remuneration package will be given to the right candidate