Business Unit Manager
Be a part of a growing brand in Indonesia
Lean organization with a solid team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company with proven track record and leading brand in its category.
- Manage the ethical sales and marketing activities including recruiting, organizing, developing, and maintaining a team capable of achieving the agreed territory/account and brand sales objectives of ethical business.
- Manages the team in accordance with internal HR policies and procedures. Hiring, coaching, developing, mentoring the ethical sales team and consumer marketing team.
- Responsible for the ethical sales target in the country.
- Analyze and control sales & marketing expenditures for the ethical business to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Plan the local marketing strategy within the medium and long term plan for the business
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience in pharmacy environment
- Ideally one assignment in marketing position
- Experience as General Practitioner will be a plus
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Aggressive and a passion for sales
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a growing brand in Indonesia
- Lean organization with a solid team
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits