Business Strategy Manager - Start-up Tech company
About Our Client
Indonesia has seen the vast growth of e-commerce and digital space, and such, one of our clients has decided to strengthen their business by looking to bring in a highly-seasoned individual to join their business at the soonest. Backed by renowned investors, they are looking not only to dominate the Indonesia market. Recognised as one of the fastest-growing companies in Indonesia, with renowned brand, our client is ready to bring their business to the next level. They classified themselves as a tech company, and ready to bring in smart, energetic individuals to be part of their dynamic team.
Reporting to founders, you will be responsible to lead a team of analysts. Being part of the team, you are required to and help to coordinate all the different functions to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, analysing and executing growth opportunities within the company.
- Developing KPI oriented campaigns with the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Leading both quantitative and qualitative researches, experiments and projects.
- Managing the related work streams.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Analyzing business and financial performance in order to identify the best solutions.
- Providing recommendations to the management team.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook.
- Working in close coordination with other business units (IT, HR, Finance, Commercial team) to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Defining and creating a scorecard to align the whole company.
- Standardizing process across different business verticals.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the general management, project management, or management consultancy.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Ideally, you graduate from STEM background.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus, and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with the leadership team.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.