Business Development Manager - Water Treatment
About Our Client
Hach Company is a part of Danaher water Quality Platform and manufactures and distributes analytical instruments and reagents used to test the quality of water and other liquid solutions.
- Drive sales growth and increase market share in assigned area by growing the base of existing and potential customer in the oil & gas, food & beverage, chemical, and pharma segments.
- Manage customer relationship from top to bottom and ensure customer satisfaction through effective product and service offerings.
- Drive value selling and value communication actions at key accounts
- Strategies and drive marketing and service offerings to key accounts
- Develops, implements and sustains comprehensive account plans to achieve annual sales numbers
- Understand customer requirement and offer correct product or technology solution
- Teamwork with supply chain and service teams to ensure fulfilment of order to customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyse competition activities in the sales territory
The Successful Applicant
- 4 - 7 years of direct selling and business development experience in instrumentation or chemical engineering equipment sales
- Prior experience of working with regional and global key accounts
- Prior experience of working with customers from oil & gas, chemical, food & beverage, and EPC companies
- Been in Multinational company
- Industrial B2B selling
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skill.
What's on Offer
- People development & training
- Competitive package