Business Development Manager - Packaging background - Subang
Subang based position
Challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry for chemical and packaging products. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Business Development Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for new business and market development in Indonesia
- Create marketing and sales plans according to the new product development
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 3 years experience as Sales or Business Development Manager in a Packaging Industry
- Has bachelor degree in Engineering
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience